How do you get traffic to your blog?

Discuss about latest seo trends and techniques.

Moderators: sendtogeo, hellow0rld, eugene

How do you get traffic to your blog?

Postby Smith Jones » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 pm

How do I get traffic to my blog? Do I basically just need to add content? Does my blog get picked up in the search? Any advice on blogging is very much needed.
Smith Jones

Re: How do you get traffic to your blog?

Postby mobileapplover » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Well, I think about if your targeted keyword is in rank or trend in search engine so; you can get traffic to blog.
Click here for Mobile App Development Services - http://www.mobileapplicationdevelopmentservices.com
mobileapplover

Postby besthost » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 am

I think Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter are the best way to get traffic to our site.
besthost

Postby JamesFC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm

You need to make good quality backlinks for your your blog! this will help you a LOt!
Trade forum posts quickly and easily. Membership is 100% free! | http://www.forumclerks.com/
JamesFC

Postby Richard Smith » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 am

Hi, to all

Building traffic to your blog

1. Comment on articles from other blogs in your niche, making sure that when you do, you include a link back to your blog.

2. Be active on Social Media sites like - Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Social Media is becoming more and more critical in today's blogging environment. Use it to promote your articles, but more importantly use it interact with others in your niche and your readers.

3. Link out to other blogs and blog articles from your articles. Not only will this help your search engine rankings, but it will help get you noticed by other bloggers, who in turn just may starting linking back to you. This builds links to your site (giving it more credibility with Google) but can also drive new readers and traffic to your blog.

4. Guest Post - Guest posting is when you write another article to be published on someone else's blog. Guest posting is a great way to get visibility and links to your site. Absolutely something you should be trying to do.

5. Be active in online forums - Find a forum in your blogs niche, register and beginning being active. Don't include a link to your blog initially, but do so after you've contributed and have gotten to know the members.

6. Join or start a blog network - Blog networks are a grouping of like bloggers who partner together to promote their blogs and help each other out. I'm a huge advocate, especially for new bloggers just starting out. Blog networks are a great way to meet people, learn about blogging, and grow your blog.

Thanks and Regards
Richard Smith
Richard Smith

Postby Colpini1z » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Socail bookmarking is the best way to get good & real traffic! I experienced it!
Get Free Twitter Followers, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and more! - http://www.socialclerks.com
Colpini1z

Postby clerk1z » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 pm

I get most of my traffic from Social Network, they extremely help me a LOT in this purpose!
Get Free Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Digg Followers, YouTube Views & Website Hits - http://www.socialclerks.com/
clerk1z

Postby vcare » Fri May 11, 2012 5:49 am

Socila networking like Facebook, twitter,google,yahoo are best ways to get traffic.

Vcare
vcare

Postby Steve Smith » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 am

Ways to get traffic your blog:

1. Submit your blog to social bookmarking sites like Digg and StumbleUpon.
2. Write and submit articles to article directories like EzineArticles and ArticleDashboard.
3. Turn your articles to videos using free video creation services like Animoto, and submit them to video directories such as YouTube and DailyMotion.
4. Build a Facebook fan page for your blog.
5. If you find interesting posts on other blogs, write a post about them and link to them. The other bloggers will notice and might do the same for you.
Steve Smith

Postby ezrankings » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:49 pm

To make it easier for you, I have compiled a list of 13 quick tricks to drive traffic to your blog in minutes:

1. Add drama to your work
2. Pick a topic that attracts traffic
3. Analyze your headlines before hitting “publish”
4. Improve your blog’s loading time
5. Go visual
6. Improve your blog’s loading time
7. Make social sharing easy
8. Convert a visitor into a lead
9. Come up with the optimum number of posts, then stick to it
10. Start a forum on your website
11. Connect with bloggers who send you traffic
12. Respond to your blog comments thoughtfully